Wednesday, June 08, 2005

"The Last Party"

There's your temporary title, kids. I have 12 pages in the bank between today and yesterday. I seem to be in rut, but able to find some goodness to write. Or it may all end up being shit, but at the very least, there are no longer blank pages staring at me. I have some nice intros for some of us planned, us being the main players(Actually, three intros are written already). That being said, everyone will have a part, whether it be the dancing mailman(Jim), or the enlightened pizza guy(Shak). Wrote a nice rant/argument that I actually had with a girl. It's damn funny to read it back to myself and see that we could have just ended the argument easily, but seemed to keep starting it up purposely for the fuck of it. Isn't that what relationships are anyway? Starting shit up for the fuck of it? :)

Tell me, is something alluding you sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you want to find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise