Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Kung Fu Monkey- A Pro

Just updated my links to show Mr. Rogers aka Kung Fu Monkey, is now under Pros/Resources, where he should of been many months ago. I hadn't really noticed until a few days ago. So, Mr Rogers, I have rectified the situation that I'm sure you never knew existed, or probably didn't care about anyway.

But I like your blog, so there you go...

And no, I am not kissing ass. I only link to blogs I like, hence my low link count. There are thousands of others I spit on, but that's neither here nor there...

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Rogers does care..that's what is so cool about him, he is so subtle about his ways (I love his blog)

Shawna said...

Well then, I feel even more blessed to have made the cut!

With so many 'spec-monkeys' with blogs these days, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle.

JD said...

Interesting side note-I didn't make the spec monkey list. But I won't hold that against him. :)